Pages


Friday, March 30, 2007

Jason and Cheese!




I dont know if I have told any of you this story but it is hilarious. Those of you who know Jason know that he has a quick wit and some, well, interesting answers to life. And I want to preface this story by saying that our son LOVES anything cheese so this is a new one on us!

One day, we had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and when we sat down to eat, Jason declined the sandwich. I asked him why and he very seriously said, "I dont eat cheese after 6pm" (and he said "6pm")

Okayyyyyyy????

Well, another cheese story...on our recent trip to the mountains, we were eating lunch on a picnic and I had sliced some cheese for the lunch. I offered it to everyone...everyone took it and then when it got to Jason, he said, "I dont want any", and Russ in HIS quick wit, said, Jason it isnt after 6pm..and Jason replies, " oh, i dont eat cheese on windy days either!" Well, I thought I was going to pee in my pants. He said it so seriously.......Russ almost choked on his cheese!

Where does he come up with these things?

Go figure..the life of a quirky 12 year old!

Peace today...Lisa

2 comments:

a said...

Oh my gosh!!!! So hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when he refused skunk-butt but never cheese. Remember that Jason?

Chilson Inner City Missions Endowment Fund

The Chilson Inner-City Missions Endowment Fund works to support 3 areas of ministry and missions.

Graffiti Community Ministries Educational Scholarship Fund
www.graffitichurch.org

Montgomery Baptist Association Church and Community Ministries Hunger Relief
www.mbaccm.blogspot.com

Baptist Aids Partnership of North Carolina
www.bapnc.org

If you would like to donate to this fund..
make checks out to:
NC Baptist Foundation for Acct# 001391

Send Checks to:
The Chilson Inner-City Missions Endowment
Acct. #001391
The North Carolina Baptist Foundation, Inc.
201 Convention Drive
Cary, NC 27511-4257


These gifts are tax deductible...

Please give to missions. These are three areas that we feel very strongly about. Russ and I would love for you to contribute.
Thanks for your prayerful consideration.

Don't Be Afraid

Don't Be Afraid

Followers of the Rose Family Antics!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive